Do you thrive in a flexible and dynamic environment? Group Procurement is looking for an experienced Finance Controller who is quality-driven and can help us take Group Procurement to the next level. Are you the one?
You will join our growing Group Procurement team of 81 dedicated colleagues who are responsible for the end-to-end procurement process in Danske Bank. We are present in Denmark, but also in all Nordic countries, Northern Ireland, Lithuania, and India. But more specifically, you will be part of a newly created team of 4, reporting to the Group Procurement Chief of Staff. We are a growing, creative and dynamic team with high ambition, in an energetic, fun and flexible workplace.
You will spend most of your time controlling the finances and cycle for Group Procurement, and supporting the department – or head of unit - in day to day management of invoices, provisioning, budgeting/forecasting, and making ad hoc financial reporting and analysis as needed.
You collaborate closely with Group Finance to secure the interest of Group Procurement by:
- Advising and supporting the Chief Procurement Officer and Head of unit on financial matters when needed
- Supporting the department Heads in managing their budgets and in delivering insight into the budget and forecasts to support the unit, including workforce planning
- Managing the calendar and schedule for financial matters and securing awareness on key deliverables across the units
- Maintaining business procedures relating to Finance
- Contributing to improving the financial cycle in the departments and increasing the quality of deliverables
- Preparing financial analysis and insight to department and heads of unit as needed
Controlling the finances of a department is an important role. You become a success in this role when high quality and results excite you, and you gladly contribute with your experience and ideas and infuse it into our new ways of working. You are analytical by nature and it motivates you to be proactive and contribute to improving the financial rhythm in the departments.
You have Higher Education of 3-5 years duration in economics, or banking qualifications with a subsequent further education or experience from an equivalent position in another company, ideally in Danske Bank. We are looking for a candidate with solid Finance experience. Danske Bank’s group language is English so you need to be able to use English seamlessly in your work.
Want to embark on our journey?
Does this Finance Controller opportunity sound just like you? Then please upload your resume and cover letter on our portal.
If you have any questions, please call our Chief of Staff, Sophie Person Rasmussen on +45 29273694.
Send application and CV no later than 06.05.2019.