Would you like to support the execution of ambitious Business strategies with process performance measurements?
You will become part of Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
GSL is the key strategic centre for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the centre has grown into a set of competence centres with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Process Insights has the methodological responsibility in the Customer Service Delivery (CSD) for process development, standards as well as providing key insights on process performance and delivery management metrics.
Join us and become the new Senior Business Analyst in our Process Insights department, within the business intelligence area.
Our team is located in Vilnius. In this position you will create reports for the management and provide facts about how our business processes are performing in an E2E as well an operational perspective. You will also be closely collaborating with stakeholders across Scandinavia and the organisation at all levels. You will be a part of the a global team across Denmark and Lithuania supporting CSD with process the foundation and visualization as well as setting up process data, designing how work flows, reviewing & aligning mapping of the processes.
- You will work with data preparation and analysis in collaboration with colleagues in Denmark and Lithuania in order to find the correct measurements
- You will be creating a good storyline and visualizing in reports for the information to be self-explaining and easy to understand for the busy reader
- You will do testing during the process both with colleagues within the department but also across the organization to ensure a shared truth
- You will support the business on a daily basis as well working on improving existing reports and develop new ones
- You will be involved in workshops with various business partners responsible for the processes, where measurements and KPIs are decided
Area of Expertise:
- 3+ years’ experience in finance related field or other global operational centres
- Interest or experience in data analysis and report development
- Good understanding of SQL or other databases
- Understand and interest in business processes
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools will be an advantage
- University degree (finance/statistics or other related field)
- Fast learner with good communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Full English proficiency in writing, speaking and understanding
- Continuous professional development mindset and willingness to share your knowledge
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
- An international environment where agile tools and methodologies are in use
Contact information: Michael Anker Kristensen (Hiring Manager) +45 53813052
Send application and CV no later than 30.05.2019.