Do you have what it takes to lead a team that is passionate about continuous improvement?
Would you like to take a significant part in an area, which is gaining global prominence among financial institutions and society in general - Anti-Money Laundering (AML)?
AML regulation has a very high priority for Danske Bank. In order to meet customers’ expectations of a professional, compliant and most trusted financial partner as well as regulatory compliance requirements, we are undertaking a number of measures towards fighting money laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) and other financial crimes.
We are looking for a Team Leader to steer a team in Customer Experience and Quality Assurance department within AML.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing quality assurance team working with assigned functional AML area.
We expect you to be a link between support functions and operational teams as well as Risk and Compliance to ensure quality improvement, which means that you will have to be pro-active in identifying and ensuring constant improvement yourself, as well as guarantee your teams’ continuous development.
You will also have an equally important responsibility for contributing to a positive team environment and ensuring staff’s high job satisfaction.
- Managing team on a daily basis, including distribution of workload and follow-up on the tasks, ensuring their prompt and high quality delivery
- Taking responsibility for motivation and continuous development of your staff and contribute to the overall success of AML area
- Working with agile approach and according to LEAN principles, delivering on continuous improvement initiatives and constantly developing requirements within AML/ CTF area
- Communicating with stakeholders at different seniority levels to ensure compliance within the bank
Area of Expertise:
- 1+ year of leadership experience in operations management, preferably gained in international environment in financial sector
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and lead the team through the change with positive attitude
- A strong sense of ownership and focus on results and quality
- As a person you are inspiring, cooperative and flexible
- Basic MS Office skills
- AML knowledge would be considered as a great advantage
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
If you have any questions, please contact Judita Gaukstiene (Hiring Manager) +370 686 99901
Send application and CV no later than 31.05.2019.