Do you want to join a newly established team and take part in developing it? Do you thrive in a job where YOU are empowered and encouraged to define your own role? Then look no further – we are hiring for different positions within our new team. We promise a steep learning curve and have great flexibility to offer.
You have the opportunity to become part of Group Risk Management and help strengthen, drive and steer our risk management practices while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest banks in the Nordics. We are in the process of starting up a new established department wherefore you can join and participate in building our culture and team.
As a part of our team your primarily tasks will be to
You can come with different types of background but we think this opportunity could be interesting, if you:
- Understand risks across units and risk types
- Define and set guidelines and framworks for 1st Line of Defence Monitor and control risks Focus on development of risk management
- Have experience as a consultant either from banks or a consultancy firm
- Are great at stakeholder management at all levels within the organization
- Have previous experience within risk, governance or controlling
- Hold a Master’s degree
- At least hold 2 years of experience but since we are looking for more members to our team, we’re also looking for candidates with +5 years of experience.
If you have any questions for the role, please contact Shargiil Bashir, Deputy Chief Risk Officer (WM) on telephone +45 30 60 47 26.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Send application and CV no later than 02.06.2019.