For the right candidate this a great opportunity to join the Institutional Banking team of Danske Bank, which is an integrated part of Corporates & Institutions (C&I), and sits alongside FI&C, Capital Markets and Transaction Banking with responsibility for the overall client relationship. The Institutional Banking team is responsible for ensuring that the coverage model and product delivery is optimised and seamless. The team works closely together across country borders and sharing ideas plays a key part in ensuring that our clients receive the best advice and product delivery.
Your future responsibilities
Danske Bank is serving 3.4 million clients across 4 major business areas: Corporates and Institutions (C&I), Banking DK, Banking Nordic and Wealth Management. You will be a Relationship Manager in a team covering international Asset Managers with a focus on hedge funds. You will be working with a number of customer teams, which requires daily and close cooperation with product partners within Capital Markets, FI&C, Transaction Banking and Asset Management.
Your primary day-to-day tasks will be:
- Maintain, develop and grow our business with international Asset Managers and in particular hedge fund clients
- Work in close collaboration with the various product teams to offer a best in class client experience
- Ensure we at all times live up to Danske Bank’s KYC, AML as well as credit policies towards this diverse segment of clients
The role is Copenhagen based and will require regular travelling to meet with clients. The Asset Manager/hedge fund client base is significant and of key importance to Danske Bank. The business is well developed and we are now looking for a candidate with the drive, skills and customer focus to take it even further.
What you bring to the role
We offer you
- Previous experience in facing international and sophisticated institutional clients
- Ideally specific experience covering Hedge Funds and Southern European Asset Managers
- Technical skills covering FI&C and Capital Markets as well as Transaction Banking products
- A good understanding of the regulatory framework for institutional investors and especially for hedge funds
- Ability and willingness to manage and support product teams around each client
- Ensure that the bank’s policies with respect to KYC, Credit and Documentation are followed
- Verbal and written Fluency in English a requirement
- Ideally also fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, French or Spanish
A career at Danske Bank is an opportunity to develop, grow and contribute to a culture of high ambition. In return, we also expect a lot from our people and everyone joining Danske Bank. Together, we will deliver expertise, act with integrity, create value, progress through agility and believe in collaboration.
We have more than 19,000 colleagues and we are committed to creating an engaging, diverse and sustainable workplace in which we maintain a safe and healthy working environment, foster a culture of diversity and reduce our environmental footprint.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Head of Hedge Fund coverage, Karsten Stroyberg on +45 29179001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Head of International Asset Managers, Anders Vinther on +44 207 410 8132 or email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 05.06.2019.