Do you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team working in the space between business and IT providing intelligence on business process performance? Do you want to take part in the change journey from Operations to Customer Service Delivery and support the strategic transformation of Danske Bank towards a more customer oriented, simple and efficient bank? Do you also think that using data to create impact and take decisions is exiting?
You will be joining Process Insights; we are the Centre of Excellence within processes for Danske Bank. We are responsible for Business Process Management (tools, architecture and standards), Process Performance Management (customer centric (outside-in) reporting) as well as Delivery Management (planning, capacity management) all based on clear defined concepts and Data Management.
We are a team of 47 employees based in Høje Taastrup and Vilnius. From here, we collaborate with business units across the bank, and we do it with a purpose of creating transparency, insights on the banks processes to make data impact.
What we offer
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Process Insights and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive changes. You will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda. This is a role, where you get to work
on assignments of both practical and strategic character.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To support on various assignments and deliveries from Process Insights to Sr. Management
- Provide overview and follow up on the deliveries and projects that runs out of Process Insights towards other business units
- Coordinate and structure relevant meetings to drive progress and ensure alignment
- Follow up and keep track of the actions coming out of the meetings
- Supporting the development of presentations and other communication materials
- Drive and facilitate a newly established process community with relevant activities
This is a newly created role, where you broaden your understanding of the overall strategy and change agenda of a large leading Nordic bank.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, it is important that you are a good communicator and used to story-lining and developing presentation material, and is comfortable in interacting with people at all seniority levels. As a person, you have a can-do attitude and good collaboration skills. You are a high performing individual with a good sense for structure, attention to detail and high quality in deliveries. You take initiative and able to find solutions and solve problems both on your own and with the team.
With a background from:
- Experience from a similar role, where you have gained good competencies in Project Management, Stakeholder Management as well as good communication skills
- Experience from a lager international organization and the knowledge of building relations across units and the support of senior management
- You hold a higher educational degree related to communication, business economics etc.
- The primary language is English, so you need to have good working proficiency of the language
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Process Insights Thomas Julius Byder at +45 21 75 37 38.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Send application and CV no later than 06.06.2019.