Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank approaches CRM?
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
We have established a Copenhagen area (Ejby) based unit working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Danske Bank. Becoming part of this unit is a great opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
We offer a role for a junior developer with plenty of space to shine, grow and learn. We are team players, skilled, highly agile and dedicated and ready to give you the best start ever in the Dynamics space.
As CRM Developer you will translate CRM user experience requirements into the best suitable configuration, customization, and integration approaches, taking an outside-in and customer-centric approach to both front-end features and back-end data flow. You will be part of the CRM IT team, collaborate, and co-create closely with the CRM Business team. You will create Dynamics CRM solutions, such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc. and design, implement and deploy responsive CRM web application. We value diversity and inclusivity, collaborators over cowboys, creativity over closed-mindedness and sustainable pace over fire-fighting.
Knowledge and experience
As our new developer you match most of the following criteria
- Higher education in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- You have programming experience with .NET and C#
- A desire to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Agile experience is preferred
- Fluently English (verbally and in writing)
We would love to meet someone who
- Has a deep curiosity towards new technology, enterprise integration challenges, programming languages, frameworks, etc.
- Great desire and ability to learn and apply new technologies in new application domains
- Who takes pride to work thoroughly and efficiently, is stable and persistent – also under pressure or changeable working conditions.
- Is conscientious: Work thoroughly, efficient and responsible, make sure that the details are ok.
- A team player: Contributes and co-operates with flexibility and understanding for own and others strong/weak sides, uses the different skills from different persons, demonstrates understanding for the importance of different roles, is committed to the team.
Why we think you will love it here
- You’ll work alongside friendly, high-performing colleagues in a motivating and collaborative agile environment
- You will be supported in your professional development and growth
- We offer competitive compensation and great benefits
- Company contributions are made towards your pension and you get a minimum of six weeks annual vacation, on top of bank holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch every day in our on-site canteens
- Our happy place
- Our team is international (7 nationalities and counting!) and English is the primary language.
Please apply online by uploading your application and CV. We are screening for candidates on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to enter your submission. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Development Manager Anneli Mortensen at email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 15.08.2019.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.