Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank approaches CRM?
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
We have established a Copenhagen area (Ejby) based unit working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Danske Bank. Becoming part of this unit is a great opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
As CRM Developer you will translate CRM user experience requirements into the best suitable configuration, customization, and integration approaches, taking an “outside-in” and “customer-centric” approach to both front-end features and back-end data flow. You will be part of the CRM IT team, collaborate, and co-create closely with the CRM Business team. You will create Dynamics CRM solutions, such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc. and design, implement and deploy responsive CRM web application.
Knowledge and experience
As our new developer you match most of the following criteria:
Personal competencies (personality and attitude)
- Higher education in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration & customization experience version 2016 since its release
- A breadth of programming skills with .NET, C#, at an advanced level are an absolute requirement.
- Advance knowledge of unit testing using NUnit or other testing frameworks.
- A desire to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of CRM applications and concepts
- Agile “SCRUM” experience is preferred
- Understanding and developing technical and functional requirements
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification a plus
- Fluently English (verbally and in writing)
- Curiosity towards new technology, enterprise integration challenges, programming languages, frameworks, etc.
- Desire and ability to learn and apply new technologies in new application domains
- Passionate about the Digitalisation space – following what is going on.
- Plans and organizes own time and assignments: Plans assignments systematically to reach a goal, evaluates timeframes and use of resources realistic and follows up on agreements.
- Result oriented: Dedicated to creating results. Works thoroughly and efficiently, is stable and persistent – also under pressure or changeable working conditions.
- Is conscientious: Work thoroughly, efficient and responsible, make sure that the details are ok.
- Team player: Contributes and co-operates with flexibility and understanding for own and others strong/weak sides, uses the different skills from different persons, demonstrates understanding for the importance of different roles, is committed to the team.
- Communication: Communicates proficiently both verbally and in writing at all levels. Can clearly express oneself in writing, communicate a message under consideration of the target audience. Spelling, grammar and structure in written material are correct.
- Take ownership: Quality oriented and sees all tasks through.
Please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Anneli Mortensen: email@example.com
We look forward to hear from you!
Send application and CV no later than 15.08.2019.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.