Are you a passionate software engineer? And are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in an inspiring environment in a large IT organization?
We are extremely busy developing and transforming our digital financial services to keep Danske Bank in the lead in the FinTech industry. Across web, mobile and tablet our most prominent goal is to deliver excellent experiences that meet our customer’s needs. For that we need highly talented and motivated software developers. If you are in for the challenge of your life, read along.
At Danske Bank we believe in building world class digital financial solutions. Solutions that are intuitive, easy to use and solutions that makes our users feel confident and in control when managing their daily finances as well as having the overview and information at hand to make future strategic decisions.
You will be a part of Payment Solutions in Danske Bank. Our IT-solutions are mission critical to our customers and used daily by more than 200.000 users in multiple countries in the Nordic area, Northern Europe and UK among others.
Put your knowledge and creativity into action and join us in designing and developing systems that are always available, resilient and have outstanding scalable performance.
We are located in Copenhagen – only a few minutes from Kongens Nytorv.
Work with all phases of the development process.
You design, develop and maintain software solutions. You work closely together with the business part and peer developers as a dedicated team-player in international agile teams. You are part of all phases of development from idea generation, development to deployment and follow-up. You value and seek customer feedback to improve the solution and share knowledge, discuss and review solutions with peers.
Broad knowledge of software development
You have a genuine curiosity towards cutting edge technology, web, cloud or mobile development, programming languages, frameworks, methodologies and thereby a broad knowledge in developing software solutions. You have an agile mind-set and are familiar with agile methods.
At least five years of professional experience, preferable from larger enterprises is required.
- Experience with or knowledge of some of the following:C#, Web API, .Net, .Net Core or Java
- Microservice design and architecture and Domain Driven Design principles
- Event driven design and the use of Pub/Sub architecture patterns
- Relational database technology like MSSQL
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines and DevOps culture
- ElasticSearch Stack
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker and container orchestration
- Cloud based development and horizontal scaling application architecture
- Quality built-in way of thinking and experienced in writing unit and integration tests
- Familiar with Git or TFS
Send us your application right away or contact the following for more information:
Send application and CV no later than 09.08.2019.