Do you want to continuously improve our critical services to ensure first quartile performance and industry best customer experience?
As a Service Delivery Manager in IT Operations your primary responsibility is end-to-end management of one or more services through its lifecycle. You will be acting as an important liaison among support and development areas with a customer-oriented focus to achieve the highest availability and quality in service performance throughout the whole technology stack.
Service Delivery management is a new area in IT Operations and you will get a unique opportunity to shape the strategic development as one of the first service delivery managers to be on-boarded.
You will have full responsibility to:
- Run regular service meetings in line with the criticality of the service and required stability.
- Handle operational metrics and create actions and accountability in the organization based upon findings.
- Act as an escalation point if actions are not taken.
- Create reporting on the service and communicate the state to relevant stakeholders and manage feedback and escalations points.
- Handle risks and ensure documentation and communication channels are established.
- Ensure dependencies to others services are taken into account.
- Share knowledge across services and give input to strategy.
- Ensure strong processes across towers and that application delivery is fully aligned with CTO processes.
- Drive efforts from component level to service view and identify actions required to maintain or exceed agreed service levels.
- Handle service activation, releases and decommission and ensure deliverables have the required quality.
- Drive continuous service improvement agenda.
You have a good understanding of IT but are not necessarily an expert. What matters more are your personal traits and the ability to see the bigger picture and create coherence, unity and relations. You will be experienced with ITIL and ideally be aware of emerging best practices such as SIAM, IT4IT, DevOps and Agile but equally have excellent stakeholder relationship skills. You will act as the service lead for all CTO services supporting your assigned customer-facing service, many of which support millions of customers every day.
You could be the right fit if you see yourself in the following:
- Totally focused on delivering excellent services to Danske Bank’s customers.
- Experience in a service delivery role, either internally or for a provider/partner for client organisations; ideally you will have had full ownership for multiple clients for a suite of technology services.
- Experience with project lead or project manager positions.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
- Strong cross department collaboration and alignment skills e.g. with different business unit owners including ownership of E2E business processes.
- Have the ability and drive to challenge status quo and find new ways of working
- Analytical and fact driven: you should be able to translate analyses into insights and recommendations that can be presented at Top management level.
- Proactive and motivated by creating results.
- Takes ownership of problems and challenges.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This position will provide you with a unique opportunity to be part of building and driving the IT operations landscape to the next level. You will be reporting into the Head of Service Delivery Management, which resides under IT operations.
Please upload your motivational letter and CV at your earliest convenience, as we will be screening and doing interviews on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions please contact Jenni Bergholt Bach - Head of Service Delivery Management +4529216830.
Send application and CV no later than 18.08.2019.