Do you think it is exciting to manage a large website and you have a passion for creating the best customer experience? And do you have the DNA of a project manager? Then the role of Web editor in Digital Sales might be right for you.
You will join Digital Sales, which is responsible for the Danske Bank’s website in Denmark with the mission to create the best customer experience and drive conversions that lead to sales. Our team consists of 14 highly engaged employees who work passionately on driving traffic, digital marketing, web editing, data analytics and project deliveries.
You will have a dual role within project management and web editing and experience that your tasks switch regularly, requiring that you use your project management skills to keep an eye on the end goal. Our team is skilled and highly motivated to promote the digital sales agenda, and we set goals high and collaborate closely to reach them. The pace is often fast – but not too fast to have a good laugh every day.
Web project management is key
To shine in this role, you need to have the mind-set of a project manager and work on tasks such as:
- scoping, planning, taking actions and delivering results for small and large projects
- handling different systems and tools whilst having a knack of user-friendly content editing (text and layout)
- applying analytical data and drawing conclusions on what to do next to raise the bar
- creating/editing pages, including basic website coding such as HTML/CSS and using your experience in working with different CMSs
- ensuring your SEO knowledge is implemented in your projects
- utilising concepts such as A/B testing, Personalization/Targeting, UX and CRO in your daily work
Our new colleague is an extrovert self-starter who takes ownership of projects and enjoys both sharing your experiences and helping colleagues when in need. You put users first, see things from a user perspective and translate that into actual changes to both optimize user journeys and conversions on the web.
Working knowledge in running projects?
We are excited about welcoming a new colleague to our team; a collegue who offers experience in running web/IT projects either small scale or large scale.
This position is an 18 months fixed-term role with the possibility for extension where you will get the opportunity to leave your mark on the way we do digital sales in Danske Bank. We offer you the opportunity to learn from a front-mover within Digital Banking – and who knows if this can serve as a platform for your future career in Danske Bank?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call Anders Møller Risgaard Sørensen, Head of Digital Sales, on 30 54 47 68 from August 1st
2019. Please send your application in Danish - We look forward to hearing from you!
Send application and CV no later than 06.08.2019.