Are you dedicated and with great passion for your field of expertise? Do you have an ambition to develop within a number of technologies and platforms? Are you a team player?
If yes, you might be the colleague we are looking for in IT Portfolio Management, Danske Bank Group IT.
You will become part of a team in Ejby with currently five colleagues with extensive knowledge within IT portfolio management, governance and processes. You will also have close cooperation with a development team of two in India. You will play a key role managing our Project Portfolio Management tool and database as well as the integration with and to tools pertaining to portfolio data.
In our team, we deliver decision support to our Executive Board and committees on their IT investments. Furthermore, we support all levels of the organisation with recurring and ad hoc reporting as well as detailed information on the IT portfolio. The work environment is fast-paced and we juggle with many different stakeholders.
What is your profile?
You have a relevant IT education and preferable 3-5 years working experience
As our set-up covers both mainframe and Microsoft project server, you have experience with or knowledge of:
IT governance and portfolio management
- DB2, TWS and JCL
- Programming e.g. such as EGL
- Advanced SQL and SQL database modelling
- Java Script
- Familiarity with task handling tools like Rational Team Concert, Jira or Confluence is a plus but not a pre-requisite
- You are an advanced user of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, and you may also have knowledge of Power Pivot and Macro programming
- You share your ideas, and look for sparring and feedback as well as challenge your colleagues – all as an integral part of you daily work
- We expect you to have strong analytical skills and excellent communicative capabilities as well as being service-minded
- You are ambitious on your own behalf but also for the organisation
- You thrive in a team, where all members take their part of the responsibility
- You are fluent in English
Through interaction with stakeholders, our department plays an important role in helping the organisation decide and prioritise their IT investments to drive strategy execution and maximise business value. We continuously strive for value-adding analysis on the portfolio based on parameters like cost, benefits, capacity, KPIs and outcomes. Furthermore, we put emphasis on high quality of our data. For this, we use our Project Portfolio Management tool (MS Project Server) which is integrated with a number of other tools – both server and mainframe based.
You will design, build and maintain new elements, views and tables for the system set-up, you will specify strategies for batch jobs, define stored procedures, make scripts, and create PDPs (project detailed pages) – all within the development standards of Danske Bank and in collaboration with our users and team.
Are you interested?
Share your application and CV as soon as possible – interviews are starting as soon as we have received your motivational letter. In case you have a LinkedIn profile, add a link in your application.
If you have any questions about the job please call Birgitte Tjørnehøj Jørgensen, Head of IT Portfolio Management at +45 45 14 26 12.
Send application and CV no later than 06.09.2019.