With a new strategy in place for Danske Bank, partnerships are top of the agenda as a strong lever for future growth and building the bank of the future. As Product Owner, you will be one of the key drivers for delivering on the foundation for increasing the amounts of tech-partnerships. You will work closely with a team of IT developers and be responsible for the development of Danske Bank’s Open Banking developer portal.
You will be part of a center of excellence, that drives strategic & tech partnerships in the bank on a group level across different markets. The team, based in Copenhagen, consists of 11 very tech-savvy, highly-driven people with diverse backgrounds. We seek to challenge the Status Quo and look for exceptional people to join us.
Responsibilities and duties
- Build a strong Developer Portal in coherence with our open banking strategy
- Own the product feature backlog, prioritize the items and lead a team of developers towards successful delivery of different product elements
- Optimize the work of the team and take an active role in mitigating barriers impacting the planned deliveries
- Work actively with key internal and external stakeholders within IT, legal, security and other relevant domains
- Ensure successful hand-over of project elements to or from other business units
- Monitor statistics and continuously / proactively improve the Developer Portal
- Establish and nourish a community of developers around our open banking offering
- Lead tech projects, which challenge the status quo in banking (e.g. new APIs, partnership integrations)
- Keep up to date with the works of peers and market leaders within the field of Open Banking
Skills and required experience
As a Product Owner, we expect you to have:
- A higher education of 3-5 years duration within a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a Product Owner, Project or Program Lead
- In-depth knowledge of agile principles, incl. tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Solid experience in bridging IT and business needs going from high-level customer ambition to detailed requirements and IT deliveries
- Working experience with complex problem solving, incl. a solid technical experience and ability to make decisions independently
- Excellent English skills
Are you interested?
Please contact Philipp Hövelmann on +45 50 20 88 20 for further information about the position.
Send application and CV no later than August 31st. We look forward to receiving your application!
Send application and CV no later than 31.08.2019.