Can you put Premises and Facility Service on the agenda in Danske Bank by finding and telling the good stories? Do you like to act on both a strategic level and operational level, where you plan, produce and execute on communications actions; news, articles, videos etc. This is a unique opportunity to drive the communication agenda in your own business area.
Empowerment and high degree of freedom
You will be part of the Group Real Estate (GRE), who provides premises and integrated facility services across Danske Bank. We manage everything from larger estate real projects, relocations projects, interior design projects and development of our workplaces, as well as improving the canteen and coffee experience. We are a mix of architects, engineers, facility service manager, finance controller and project managers, who work across all disciplines.
You will be placed in the GRE Performance Management team, who supports the GRE Management with reporting, financial analysis, communication, organizational development etc.. We are a small and very engaged team, working with each of our own responsibilities. Our new colleague will be responsible for everything regarding communications in GRE. The daily life in our team is characterised by an informal tone and a high degree of freedom and empowerment.
You will have your desk in Høje Taastrup, just outside central Copenhagen.
Influence the way we do internal communication
The main purpose with the role is to deliver communication materials for GRE. This includes internal communication in Danske Bank about GRE initiatives and our impact. You will collaborate closely with Danske Bank's central communications department to ensure that GRE's messages and projects become visible in the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for all communication tasks from A-Z.
The role will also support the GRE Projects team, where you will deliver on communication strategies, plans and material. In addition, you will also develop communication methods and tools for GRE employees to use for all communication needs.
Responsibilities across GRE:
- Develop and implement initiatives that strengthen GRE’s brand both internally in Danske Bank and externally to partners and potential new colleagues including preparation and execution of communication plans.
- Provide material (texts, videos, posters, presentations and pictures) for all of Danske Bank's communication channels (Headlines, Info-screens, Leaderinfo etc.)
- Support the GRE Management Team in preparation of internal communication (presentations, speaking notes, e-mails etc.) for high-level announcements
- Project management of more complex communication production, potentially in collaboration with external partners
- Evaluate on communicative initiatives and measure impact of the communication
Support in projects and daily operations:
Experienced storyteller by heart
- Sparring and guidance to project managers about communication, including stakeholder analysis, the right messages and storytelling
- Participate in the project team for projects such as WorkPlace2020, CustomerPlace2020, Sustainability etc., as communication responsible
We expect you to have an advanced academic degree (Master, MBA) in communication or an education within journalism. You have minimum 5 years of work experience from a bigger company or consulting business within communication and you possess flawless English skills, both in writing and orally.
You have a strong communications toolbox that includes experience with communication strategies; stakeholder analysis; communication planning; as well as production of all types of communications material. You are able to work with communication at an operational, tactical and strategic level.
You are used to working with Microsoft Office (Advanced user at PowerPoint) and other relevant presentation programmes. Skills in video recording and image editing is a clear advantage. Furthermore, you understand graphic principles and are experienced in preparation of visual presentations and storytelling.
Day to day, your colleagues experience you as a person with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to network and establish strong relationships across GRE, the Bank and externally. You have outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills, which reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly. Since you will work across the organisation, you are quick to understand new and complex areas. You demonstrate ownership and continuously strive for opportunities to improve.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Lead for Strategic Workforce planning Kristine Cavling on +45 61 26 15 27 or Head of Performance Management Teemu Petteri Virolainen on +358 50 423 5646
Send application and CV no later than 04.09.2019.