High performing, investment banking culture mixed with strong IT flavour is the essence of our department. In Markets IT, we are developing a securities trading platform which is used by traders in Danske Bank, it is extremely challenging and exciting place to be. You might recognize us from public events where we have spoken or games like Hexagon which we presented in conferences and student fairs. Right now we are looking for a talented software engineers who know how to build reliable and scalable systems as well as know their guns from back to front.
Wide array of our tooling:
- .NET / C# / F# / Vue.js / React / WPF / Rx.NET
- VS, VS Code, Rider
- MongoDB / MS SQL / ElasticSearch / View server
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / MEF / Micro service architecture / Octopus / SonarQube
- Grafana, Icinga, VictorOps
- GIT / TFS / GitHub / OpenShift
- Professionalism to the bone
- Engineering mindset
- Business value focus
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering
- Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- Experience in parallel computing / data structures / concurrency abstractions / performance optimizations
- Owning and specializing in one or more specific areas or products across the team
- Keeping up with the best practices and knowledge sharing
- Bringing fresh ideas and out of the box mindset
- Comfort by working in multi-context environment
- Having high quality focus
- Being a good team fit
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Send application and CV no later than 01.10.2019.