Are you our new data analyst? Would you like to apply your analytic skills to ensure the first class data foundation for credit risk modelling?
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and the courage to challenge the way we do things. We are now looking for an analyst to join our Credit Data Analytics team in Risk Analytics.
We are responsible for the implementation, development, operation and maintenance of Danske Bank's Credit Risk and Decision Models. These are the models used for assessing the risk on customers, automating the credit decisions and calculating expected exposure and loss for the customers in case of default. These models play a crucial role in the mitigation and monitoring of the bank's credit risk and the estimates feed into the solvency calculation, the credit process, pricing, impairments and cover pool management among other things.
The Credit Data Analytics team is a part of Risk Analytics in Danske Bank’s Group Risk Management department, though the team works in a cross-disciplinary manner with stakeholders over the whole Group. You will participate in holistic project groups where you will have an opportunity to work with various tools, challenge the as-is and create innovative solutions.
We work with a matrix structure so although your position will be in Credit Data Analytics (CDA), where we are a team of 12 persons primarily responsible for providing and quality assuring the data for model development, you could also have the opportunity to develop models or work with other relevant tasks in Risk Analytics. You will be working in an international environment; therefore, excellent collaboration skills is a key success criteria.
• Identify and prepare data for modelling
• General data analysis and profiling
• Ensure the right data quality is in place
• Contribute to our model infrastructure development
• Perform ad-hoc tasks, such as fixing data errors or data quality improvement initiatives
• Maintaining our high standards of governance and documentation
• Higher education in a quantitative field, e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
• Your background can be either fresh out of university or some experience working in a similar position
• Experience working with data (SQL database development and/or data manipulation skills in Pandas would be a plus)
• Programming experience in Python, or strong skills in another programming language and willingness to learn Python
• Knowledge of the best practices in programming (documentation, version control, etc.) would be preferred
• You are proactive, curious, ambitious and innovative
• You have strong collaboration and communication skills
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• You are flexible to travel abroad if needed
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1750 EUR to 2600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
For moreinformation regarding the position you can contact hiring manager Ida Winther Jepsen +45 26 71 84 24
Send application and CV no later than 24.09.2019.