Do you have strong consultancy, implementation, and analytical skills? Are you action-oriented and to-the-point with a strategic mindset? Do you want to be a part of the fast moving area Transaction Banking & Investor Services (TxB & IVS) where you can work with developing the business model for the future? Then join Concept Development & Insight team in TxB & IVS in Danske Bank, the largest bank in Denmark, and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe.
Transaction Banking & Investor Services (TB & IS) is on a journey to create the bank of the future with a long lasting market position through strong focus on customer experience, integration with our customers and high value services.
Become a part of the Concept Development & Insights team, which has the responsibility to develop our costumer concepts across the different countries and product areas and to drive our strategy execution together with TxB & IS leadership and other development functions in Danske Bank. We are located in Danske Bank’s headquarter in Holmens Kanal in Copenhagen, but our transformations are Pan-Nordic, therefore some travelling can be expected.
Your Tasks and the First Year Analyst-Programme:
You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues with great levels of commitment and where you will be asked to:
- Improve business processes and solutions and how IT can support it
- Create data analysis and hypothesis problem solving in order to solve the right problems efficiently
- Do reporting and business intelligence solutions to ensure insights and transparency of strategy progress
- Develop and detail business unit strategy roadmaps based on customer needs and business pain points
The First Year Analyst-programme consists of three learning modules and gives the opportunity for two short-term rotations. The programme offers a chance to build a useful network within the bank, and is an excellent way to get to know our organisation. In addition, the rotation opportunities enable you to broaden your knowledge and skill set, to give you a wider understanding of our business and add new perspectives to bring back to your original desk.
You have some professional experience working as either business or management consultant and/or have a very strong academic background with a passion for business transformation. Your greatest assets are your passion, a will to do and change – and not at least a desire to improve our services to our customers.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you have many of these skills:
- Experience with data handling (SQL, SAS, Excel, etc.) and data visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Think cell/Powerpoint)
- Flair for collaboration and master communication to-the-point and presentational skills
- Fast working and proactive with a high energy level to drive things forward in a large organisation
- Are easy to work with, structured, pragmatic, self-driven, and not least a strong team player
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience from the banking sector is an advantage but not a must
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Kasper Uhd Jepsen (mobile +45 29461695, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send application and CV no later than 13.10.2019.