We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master with a strong agile mind-set interested in implementing strategic partnerships in one of Denmark’s largest companies.
We prefer you to:
- Be certified Scrum master
- Have proven track record on ensuring cross-functional collaboration and helping a team become high performing
- Have min a couple of years of experience working as a scrum master
- Be able to keep the project overview, but also have an understanding of how a complex IT landscape interacts
We will also value if you possess the following qualities
- A strong facilitator
- Outstanding customer value focus and stakeholder management skills
- Energized personality with a strong sense of situational awareness
- High personal drive and an experimental mind-set
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex matters with both an IT and business perspective
Partnerships is a strategic focus area for Danske Bank and we have a very high focus on implementing excellent end-to-end experiences for customers and advisors.
Danske Bank Group IT is on an exciting journey after transforming into an agile setup. Together we strive to create the best possible experience for our customers. We work with a common value set of joint ownership, customer outcome focus and high quality deliveries. We hire people with passion and engagement who are motivated and contribute to our culture of empowerment, trust and having fun.
Your main responsibilities
- Be scrum master for a squad, which focus on implementing strategic partnership capabilities across the group
- Be a role model on the agile principles and helping the squad become high performing team with focus on always improving
- Ensure a transparent backlog and the squad deliver on their sprint goals
We offer you
An exciting job, where the tone is informal and the form of collaboration is characterised by trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work together with committed and skilled colleagues with the room to experiment and grow together as a team and exciting opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please don’t hesitate to send your CV and application. If you have questions regarding the hiring process contact Development Manager Annika Elkjær on +45 40 16 48 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the position contact IT Project Manager Nicklas Kroos on +45 28 78 31 45 or email@example.com.
Send application and CV no later than 11.10.2019.