Do you want to be part of building the #1 mobile payment app in the Nordics and be part of the team that changes how payments are done? Then join the MobilePay development team in Brabrand, Århus.
We are looking for an eager and highly skilled .NET developer to join forces with and take the technical leadership of the Point of Sales team as a lead software engineer. The Point of Sales team is responsible for the solutions used in shops, restaurants and supermarkets in Denmark and Finland.
We are currently rebuilding MobilePay to meet the emerging digital challenges and to position MobilePay as the leading mobile payments platform in the Nordics. The new backend platform is based on .NET micro services using Domain Driven Design, with CQRS and NoSQL persistence technology, on an AMQP based message broker (publish/subscribe) and with REST/JSON APIs.
What you will be doing
What we look for in you
- Leading the Point of Sales team on a technical level, ensuring our development principles are followed and high quality solutions are delivered
- Evolving the development principles used in MobilePay together with the other tech leads
- Together with the Product Owner, Business team and the product team you will evolve and improve the MobilePay Point of Sales product
- Be a vital part of a highly skilled agile product team
- You are a lead/chief developer with a proven trackrecord of creating state of the art solutions and leading others to do the same
- You know all about .NET and understand the possibilities of the new .NET frameworks (C# and F#)
- We expect you to have experience with development tools like GIT, VS, NuGet, Go and application tools like RabbitMQ, Cassandra, the ELK stack.
- You know your way around DDD, CQRS, Micro Services and AMQP, and you have experience with Source Code management, Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline
- You are a self-managing individual, who gets your energy through engagement with your team
- You take pride in being a part of your colleagues profesional development in your pursuit of seeing them succeed and the team performing even better
- A costumer centric mindset, where you know how to balance customer needs with quality and maintainability
- A deep understanding of technology and knowledge of when to apply various tools to solve specific tasks
- The ability to solve business needs by transforming use cases to features
- Fluency in English (verbal as well as written), Danish is not a requirement
You'll be part of a twin site development department with colleagues in Lithuania and will work closely with the business situated in the center of Copenhagen. A minor level of traveling must therefore be expected.
At MobilePay we believe in an open and social working environment where we strive to drive change in a changing world while still having fun doing what we do by simplifing life for our 4 million users.
For further information please do not hesitate to call or email Senior Development Manager Rune Birkemose on +45 51 32 83 65, email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 02.10.2019.