Danske Bank is looking for a Chief Crisis Manager to join the Situation and Crisis Management team. The Chief Crisis Manager will play a major role in the implementation of the Crisis Management organisation across the bank. Crisis Management is a part of our new Operational Resilience framework.
The Operational Resilience framework implementation is driven by professionals from Business Continuity, IT Service Continuity, Emergency Response and Crisis Management areas. The primary purpose of the framework is to manage and mitigate operational risks in cooperation with Group Risk, Business Units, Countries and supporting units across all markets.
As a Chief Crisis Manager, you will join Situation and Crisis Management with specific focus on the implementation of Crisis Management across the Group. You will report to the Senior Team Lead of Situation and Crisis Management. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with Business Continuity, IT Service Continuity and Emergency Response Management in the implementation of Operational Resilience framework
- Managing and constantly developing a world-class crisis management practice in the Group
- Building strong relationships and trust on all levels of the organisation up to the Executive Board level
- Development of Crisis Management training material and exercises
- Running training and exercises in cooperation with the Group and Local Crisis Management Teams
- Develop and maintain reports to Senior Management
- Provide expert support to areas within Risk Management
Our new colleague must have several years of experience within Crisis Management, BCM or related disciplines preferably in an international environment. You are used to developing policies and procedures as well as implementing these in a high-paced environment. Collaboration and stakeholder management across verticals and horizontals of organisation comes natural to you. Our new Crisis Manager must be used to handle crises and knows how it feels to be standing in the middle of a storm.
You may come from various backgrounds such as a similar position in an international company, an AID Organisation, the Police or a Special Task Force. In any case you must have the following skills:
- Strong strategical and tactical as well as executional mind-set
- Used to handling critical incidents
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Some travelling will be required as part of the job.
You will work out of our office in Ejby, 2600 Glostrup.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Senior Team Lead Peder Sommer via phone +45 45 14 17 83.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send application and CV no later than 02.12.2019.