We are looking for an experienced Business Analysts with a strong agile mind-set and an interest in providing a digital and compliant on boarding solution to our new customers.
We prefer you to:
- Have minimum 3-5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Have proven track record of high quality BA deliveries
- Have experience with working in an agile set-up
- Have a strong technical understanding
Your profile should besides from other great qualities be:
- Outstanding customer value focus
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex matters with both an IT and business perspective
In Daily Banking Solutions we strive to create the best possible experience for our customers in their daily banking activities. We work with a common value set of joint ownership, customer outcome focus and high quality deliveries. We hire people with passion and engagement who are motivated and contribute to our culture of empowerment, trust and a fun place to work.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Work as a Business Analyst in a cross-functional squad
- Understand and analyse the business needs to identify pain points and potential benefits
- Use your combined business and IT knowledge to identify most value adding solutions
- Translate business needs into epics, user stories and wireframes
- Facilitate workshops and playback sessions
An exciting job, where the tone is informal and the form of collaboration is characterised by trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work together with committed and skilled colleagues with the room to experiment and grow together as a team and exciting opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please don’t hesitate to send your CV and application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Development Manager, Mette Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +45 22208827.
Send application and CV no later than 29.11.2019.