We are looking for an experienced software engineer for our agile team developing Danske Bank’s next generation integration platform.
Are you a curious and passionate developer who aims to be challenged and grow alongside a team of competent engineers? Are you like a fish in water in-front of a whiteboard discussing the right approach to difficult problems and do you enjoy being part of constructive and respectful technical discussions? Do you thrive in applying your technical expertise in complex and challenging domains working alongside an equally passionate and competent business? Then it is you we are looking for.
Who are we?
In Integrations we aim to deliver world class bank integrations to our customers, by making every transfer, payment or collection completely reliable, easy and safe.
We are an agile team of 20 IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere valuing a flat hierarchy and productive and open discussions. The development environment is modern with .NET Core, OpenShift and Microservices being core components. Being technical stewards and choosing the right technology to address every challenge is part of our DNA.
How do you fit in?
We are currently establishing a new integrations platform and looking for a skilled software engineer to join the team. This is the chance to be a part of designing and building one of the most crucial systems for the biggest bank in Denmark. The system needs to be stable, safe and reliable to ensure our customers a world class bank integration. To achieve that, we are not only looking for a skilled engineer, but also a curious and experienced team member who can act as trainer and knowledge resource in the team.
- Solid experience in .NET Core or similar, Microservices and Container based development (e.g. OpenShift)
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- 4+ years in Software Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flair for continuously acquiring software development languages, tools and practices
- Knowledge and preferably experience in working with agile development methodologies
- A deeply professional approach to your work and you take responsibility for yourself and your teams work
- Fluency in English and preferably Danish
You might also have:
- Basic knowledge about cryptographic methodologies
- Experience with RabbitMQ
For further information please do not hesitate to call Team Manager Thorbjørn Søndergaard on +45 4512 7798 or email@example.com .
We will review applicants on a ongoing basis.
Send application and CV no later than 30.11.2019.