With the heart of a start-up and the backbone of a solid organization, our team is building District, a new financial platform that connects solutions and data from multiple providers to make the workday easier for hundreds of thousands of financial professionals and business owners.
You will be part of building core platform capabilities in the backend (NodeJS/TypeScript), and frontend channel (React). You will also have the opportunity to work with parts of our infrastructure including technologies such as OpenShift. The role requires close collaboration with other engineers, UX designers, testers and business stakeholders to incrementally build and deliver robust and scalable solutions that strike our end-users with awe. You will also be actively engaged in technical decisions, operations and continuously improving our agile practices.
Snapshot of our tech stack
- C# / .NET Core
- OpenShift / Kubernetes
- TestCafe and Jest
- GoCD and Jenkins
We’d love to meet someone who…
- Communicates clearly, is approachable and helpful
- Has a curiosity and passion for all aspects of software development
- Has a degree in Computer Science or related field, and work experience
- Hands-on experience with some of the listed technologies from our stack
We value diversity and inclusion, collaborators over cowboys, creativity over closed-mindedness and sustainability over fire-fighting.
- Fun and motivating work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- Friendly, talented and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits including vacation, pension and health coverage
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to seeing your CV and motivational letter – the sooner the better as we are continuously inviting candidates for interviews. If you need more information about the position and team, please reach out to Alastair Gough at email@example.com.
Send application and CV no later than 13.12.2019.