Would you like to become a key player in ensuring Danske Bank Group reaches its ambitions? Can you bring strong financial and analytical skills, and would you like to utilise these to influence the financial performance of the Group’s Services and Staff Areas in Danske Bank? Join us in the challenge of strengthening the performance management-framework in a dynamic finance department.
We are looking for a strong data driven finance analyst to drive creating advanced models for financial management, in depth analysis and reporting for Group Services and Staff Areas in Danske Bank.
Be part of a team with close collaboration and high integrity
You will become part of a team of 14 people who is responsible for running the central performance management related processes within Group Services and Staff Areas, and towards the Danske Bank Group.
The team is responsible for several strategic processes and projects including investment cases, organisational assessments and various performance and financial related tasks. We are organised around a Finance Business Partner set-up, where close collaboration with stakeholders is key. The underlying processes to support this includes target setting, quarterly rolling forecasting, monthly Performance Reviews and driving the monthly management reporting cycle.
We build upon a strong digitalised reporting and data environment that ensures we are able to focus on key items. Our team will also be a key player in ensuring that the Group will reach the newly set 2023-ambitions.
You will be based in our office in Høje Taastrup, where our office has recently been updated to modern, inspiring and bright facilities. We have an informal, cheerful, and ambitious work environment.
Become an analytical and data driven anchor point for the department
Your role is to act as one of two key financial analyst, information developer, and process owner. This requires a fundamental knowledge about data structure and flows, and a structured mind-set. Through creative usage of our data insights, analysis and transparency you will reveal further knowledge to enabling better decision making. In your role as process owner you will work closely with all your colleagues in the department and other units in Group Finance thus be anchor securing executing and enhancing smooth processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Securing the monthly reporting process
- Anchor the yearly Target and quarterly Rolling Forecast processes
- Perform in depth analysis and deliver key insights
- Further enhance our internal performance management platform
- Participate in various projects
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis support to your colleagues and stakeholders
Excellent communicator with high integrity
To succeed as Finance Analyst you will need excellent analytical and technical skills, collaborative skills and an ability to engage with all stakeholders. The role will require you to be result and solution driven as well as, you to be a sparring partner to other team members.
You will need to thrive with peak periods and furthermore, the ability to work well under time pressure as deadline can be tight and solutions needs to be found. Why we also need you to bring a structured mind-set and an energetic and proactive personality with the urge to make a difference.
- A relevant Master’s degree (for instance within finance, economics or Management information systems)
- Previous work experience in related tasks is an advantage (for instance performance management, reporting, planning)
- Solid business and strategic understanding with strong analytical skills
- A comprehensive analytical toolbox is needed. Preferably you have strong skills in data transformation, analysis and report building using tools like SQL, Alteryx, Excel and Tableau
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Danish
Ready for a challenge in an impactful role and the opportunity to further develop yourself and your career? Send us your CV and application! Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Head of Insight & processes, Henrik Lindgren Christensen on +45 25 10 17 87.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
Send application and CV no later than 27.01.2020.