Are you looking for a role with a large insight in the strategic agenda? Do you thrive in a position as a trusted person with high integrity? This is a great opportunity for working closely with the Management Team and for you, who thrives with bringing structure and planning to the table.
Be part of a growing organisation with good focus on collaboration
You will be part of Group Non-Financial Risk (GNFR) working out of our office in Høje Taastrup. We are a unit in Danske Bank’s Group Risk Management. In total, we are 8 teams and all-in-all 46 employees. You will be a Management Coordinator for our Management Team contributing to create alignment, structure and supporting us in meeting our objectives.
In GNFR we ensure alignment and consistency within risk frameworks and policies. As a financial institution in a dynamic environment, we face a range of both external and internal risks. Being compliant and managing risk are our core business. We aim to meet the requirements from our customers, society and live up to our standards and values to meet regulatory requirements. All activities of the Group involve risks, which makes risk management the responsibility of all employees. By having a strong risk culture, we create trust, maintain integrity and lay the foundation to become the customers’ preferred financial partner.
Have a key role in enabling us to reaching the strategic objectives
You will be heading the management office. Your responsibility will be to support the Management Team in GNFR as well as drive the ways-of-working.
Your primary tasks:
- Play an active role in the communication of non-financial risk strategy and initiatives
- Anchor training in our unit as well as in the group for building awareness of non-financial risks and to support the initiative of fostering a learning & feedback culture
- Set-up a quality assurance across GNFR, set standards for ways-of-working including approach to review & challenge processes
- Ensure overall tracking and execution of GNFR strategy
- Deep dives as a support to business facing units
- Assist in facilitating and planning strategic management and projects
- Ensure overall tracking and execution of GNFR strategy and alignment with ‘our ways of working in GNFR’
You will be working with peak periods, various tasks – were some are known, some arises during the day, assisting on vital projects and play an important part for the management team supporting on planning and structuring and help us meet important deadlines.
Can you bring solid stakeholder management skills and do you thrive in a high performing role?
It will be vital for this role, that you thrive working with different stakeholders and find energy in collaborating with multiple persons as well as colleagues, managers and external providers. You must be a strong communicator, who is able to interact with people at all seniority levels. Like it is equally important that, you can take initiative and has the ability to find solutions to solve problems, both on your own and with the team.
Ready to take up an interesting challenge? Join us!
- An relevant academic background and 5+ years of experience working in an internationally minded organisation
- You have experience as a communicator, used to story-telling and developing presentation material
- Fluency in Danish and English, in both speech and writing.
Send us your CV and application! Please note, that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Annette Olesen, Head of Group Non-Financial Risk at +45 2179 0897.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send application and CV no later than 08.03.2020.