Do you want to help drive digital transformation as DevOps Engineer in Denmark’s largest bank?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving change initiatives within our Group IT.
You will become part of a major programme of high priority in the bank, with the vision of truly changing the way the bank functions. We are seeking for a DevOps Engineer who can support with building-up a DevOps programme and working in an agile way to reach an ambitious target vision.
Better Ways of Working
The Better ways of working programme is part of a broader programme that will help Danske Bank transform the way it operates, divided in 3 streams:
- Customer Journeys acceleration
- Ways of Working redesign
- IT Industrialisation
The IT Industrialisation track will succeed with modernising Danske Bank architecture, e.g. building the right APIs and decoupling dependencies, and optimising on our tools and processes, to enable and ensure that we, in collaboration of the other two streams, build a Better Bank.
You will be joining the IT Industrialisation stream, responsible of driving the IT transformation in Danske Bank. Our goal is to drive the initiatives to optimise and make more effective our development organization and enable the needed IT change.
You will collaborate closely with the DevOps team, having the following key responsibilities:
Drive knowledge and set standards
- Write and update DevOps documentation and articles
- Participate in key meetings and town hall sessions for fostering knowledge on DevOps
- Provide guidance to teams on how to follow guidelines and standards
- Review team’s setups based on guidelines and provide guidance
Support teams and manage standard tooling
- Support engineers and testers in agile Product Teams with guidance regarding tooling and processes
- Establish and update setups for CI/CD, working together with experts from the Product Teams
- Support requests and questions regarding DevOps, Security & Testing setup and adoption
- Support developing design patterns and new solutions for common problems within Product Teams (e.g., standard configurations of CI/CD tools)
- Update and manage standard set of CI/CD and testing tools and respective configurations
You will drive and manage initiatives with your team and colleagues. You will collaborate with stakeholders across Danske Bank in the journey towards DevOps - This includes leaders and employees from IT, Business Development, CSD, and from corporate functions like Risk and Strategy.
You will report directly to the DevOps Lead that is currently being hired. You will be part of a small team, and participate in a larger Tribe, working in iterative sprints, focused on accelerating developer productivity.
Who are you?
Ideally you have:
Skills and competencies
- Good understanding of DevOps processes and concepts
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills in front of small groups
- Proactive work mode
- Team player, able to work in various team setups
Experience and qualification
- Three or more years of experience in software development
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps in a cloud environments for C++ and Java
- Experience in working in agile teams with DevOps approaches
- Good knowledge of DevOps processes and concepts, including Security and CI/CD tooling
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Please reach out to the Delivery Office Lead, Maria Ebro Andreasen (MCH@danskebank.dk). If you have any questions feel free to call at 30 53 12 64 for clarifications.
Send application and CV no later than 30.04.2020.