Do you want to drive digital transformation as IT Development Methodology Senior Lead in Denmark’s largest bank?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving change initiatives within Danske Bank Group IT.
You will become part of a major programme of high priority in Danske bank, with the vision of truly changing the way the bank functions. We are seeking an experienced methodology lead with deep knowledge on best practice development models in a financial & regulatory environment, who can drive the change needed towards an E2E agile development model including assessing existing practices & processes and leading the efforts to build a better development model that caters both the waterfall and agile development world.
Better Ways of Working
The Better ways of working programme is part of a broader programme that will transform Danske Bank, divided in 3 streams:
- Customer Journeys acceleration
- Ways of Working redesign
- IT Industrialisation
The IT Industrialisation track will succeed with modernizing Danske Bank architecture, e.g. building the right APIs and decoupling dependencies, and on optimizing on our tools and processes, to enable and ensure that we, in collaboration with the other two streams, build a Better Bank.
You will be joining the IT Industrialisation stream, responsible of driving the IT transformation and optimisation in Danske Bank. Our goal is to enable Danske Bank’s development organisation to deliver first in-class customer experiences, with faster time-to-market, from highly engaged and motivated employees.
You will lead the Methodology initiative, with the following key responsibilities:
- Define target vision and design principles for a new E2E development model together with key stakeholders, e.g. development leads across CIO areas and their teams
- Identify risk and security requirements and controls to be included in the E2E development model
- Define delivery approach and drive the creation and delivery of the new E2E development model together with key stakeholders
- Plan and manage initiative budget and people
- Manage and prioritize methodology resources to support the development teams
- Act as a subject matter expert on the establishment of an E2E methodology framework that fits to Danske Bank Group IT, including its regulatory aspects, in a hybrid world of waterfall & agile as well as mainframe & cloud development
You will drive and manage the methodology delivery. You will collaborate with stakeholders across Danske Bank in the journey towards an E2E development model. This includes leaders and employees from Group IT and from corporate functions like Finance, Risk and Strategy.
You will report to one of the Tribe Leads in the IT Industrialisation programme, that are currently being hired in. Until this person is found, you will be reporting directly to the Head of the IT Industrialisation programme, Ian David Sayers.
Who are you?
Ideally, you identify with most of the following:
Skills and competencies
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and technical teams
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to large groups
- Deep knowledge around development model within both mainframe development and with modern technologies in contexts that involve both waterfall and agile methodologies, including risk and regulatory aspects
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to comprehend the big picture
- Ability to think strategically combined with deep expertise in processes and tools
- Ability to inspire and motivate large groups of people
- Ability to facilitate workshops and needed content sessions
Experience and qualification
- Six or more years of experience in working with development models within both mainframe and distributed environments, in contexts that involve both waterfall and agile methodologies, including risk and regulatory aspects
- Experience working on large scale agile organizations is a plus
- Experience with DevOps & Testing Tools and processes is a plus
- Multiple years in leadership roles of small teams
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, an IT-related field or similar
Please reach out to Maria Ebro Andreasen (MCH@danskebank.dk). If you have any questions feel free to call at 30 53 12 64 for clarifications.
Send application and CV no later than 30.04.2020.