Are you a Compliance professional who wants to make compliance a business enabler? Do you have strong integrity and work ethics?
We have open positions in our team of energised and motivated colleagues. We are responding to significant business changes and stakeholder demands in an evolving regulatory environment.
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in the Nordics. Wealth Management combines our competencies around investment, pension and insurance to help our customers become financially confident. Drawing on the expertise of our more than 2.000 highly skilled colleagues, we deliver wealth advice, solutions and products that enable customers to realise their goals. Sustainability is also close to our hearts. Danica is an important legal entity in the Wealth Management family.
Danica Group Compliance is a newly established function within Danica Group, and we need experienced and skilled professionals to further develop this important function. The team you will join is based in Lyngby and co-operates with the rest of the team based in Denmark and Norway. Some traveling may be expected.
In our organisation we deliver expertise and act with integrity. We create value and we progress through agility. We believe in collaboration by engaging, listening and acting.
You will be undertaking the work of Danica Compliance together with two other colleagues in Denmark, a colleague in Norway as well as the Head of Danica Compliance, also based in Denmark, and your tasks will include:
- Close liaison with business stakeholders providing relevant advice, challenge and support
- Participating in risk assessments as well as monitoring, training and reporting activities
- Contributing to a positive team spirit both within Danica Compliance, and across other Compliance teams and with the business
As a Compliance Officer we expect that:
- You have an academic degree and have 5+ years of work experience from the financial sector, the legal function or the compliance or risk management function, preferably in a life and pension business environment.
- You have knowledge and understanding of Danish legislation for financial institutions.
- You are a team player and can demonstrate a track record of positive stakeholder engagement.
- You have a strong work ethic as well as communication and influencing skills
- You have good judgment, analytical skills as well as the ability to create and manage initiatives.
- You have an advanced command of both English and Danish.
On a more personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as a self-driven and motivated individual with a structured approach to your work.
If you have any questions please call Jeanett Sand Reimer on +45 2533 7738.
Send application and CV no later than 19.06.2020.