Could you see yourself adding value to complex investigations of financial crime or misconduct? Are you a professional with high integrity and energy, and ready to be an active part in protecting Danske Bank? Maybe this position is your next career step!
We are looking for a Data Specialist, to play a vital role to support the growth and success of Danske Bank as a whole. This is your unique opportunity to influence and strengthen the compliance agenda for a leading Nordic bank.
You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the investigation team of Group Compliance. We work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and therefore, it is important for us that we foster an environment with collaboration and high integrity – having great colleagues and good support is the key for our team.
The position will be based in Høje Taastrup, just outside Copenhagen.
As Data Specialist you will be a significant contributor in our investigation setup
Your tasks will include:
- Support an experienced team of investigators working on highly visible compliance Group wide projects
- Strong ability to interpret and bridge a business problem with an appropriate data solution
- Retrieval, correlating and analysing processes on internal and external data,
- Data mining with the ability to bring unstructured data into a structured and workable format;
- Produce analytical work product to enhance and support financial investigations
- Provide subject matter expertise on the various investigation tools, such as E-discovery, OSINT and Data Analysis platforms;
- Cooperate and work with different stakeholders to identify, resolve and document data completeness and format issues
This is your unique opportunity to influence the strengthening of the compliance agenda in a leading Nordic Bank.
It will be vital, that combined you have:
- an academic degree within science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- 3+ years of experience with practical data analysis performed in the financial services sector, e-discovery practice or law firm.
- High English proficient spoken and written (+Danish an advantage)
We expect you would have dedicated experience in two or more data disciplines:
- Versatile background in data analysis, data modelling, databases
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with one or more of the following languages/platforms: SQL, python/Java/Scala/C#, graph databases, scripting
- Applying Open Source Intelligence methodology with OSINT tools, e.g. Videris
- Demonstrated use of Tableau, i2 or similar platforms for data analysis and visualization including advanced experience with Excel
- Knowledge of digital forensics methodology and hands-on use of eDiscovery platforms
- Ability to read, interpret and understand bank related customer and transactional data sets
Structured Data Specialist with an inquisitive mind-set
You possess strong listening and influencing skills. You have an analytical approach with strong attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
On a more personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders view you as an empathetic and transparent individual with a structured approach to your work.
What can we offer you?
We have embarked on a journey to build an even more collaborative, innovative and engaging compliance team. We support a culture where we empower employees to take ownership of how we work and develop. As a part of our team, you will be given responsibility and we will help you develop. You will take a challenging, developing and dynamic role in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment and where there is a focus on work-life balance.
If you have any questions please send an e-mail to email@example.com for attention of Investigation Support Co-ordinator Morten Vasegaard Larsen Quoting Vacancy DS 1125.
We are looking forward to your application!
Send application and CV no later than 09.08.2020.