Do you want to help us implement our data and digitalization strategy to secure a more data-driven organization? Are you able to understand your audience and communicate data in a suitable way? Then you might be our new Data Analyst to join Group Real Estate Insight and Performance department on our journey to create the future workplace.
In Group Real Estate (GRE), our mission is to create an open and welcoming experience for our customers, and a productive, dynamic, and safe work environment for our employees. We are responsible for the entire premises budget, footprint strategies for corporate offices and branches, workplace and utilization, maintenance and facility services.
After our recent reorganization, GRE is organized in 10 new strong teams, anchored in three departments (one of them being Real Estate Insight and Performance). In addition, GRE employs 75 Danske Bank employees and 650+ external Facility Service employees of ISS as well as other strategic partners.
About the role
As our new Data Analyst, you will help us set the foundations to implement our data and digitalization strategy and support us in becoming a more data-driven organization. Additionally, you will function as a link between IT and the business, collaborating with our service providers and Danske Banks’s IT developers to make sure we have the required foundations for analytics and reporting. We want data to be central to Group Real Estate and you will work with various teams and stakeholders across the business.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the necessary foundations are in place to build our data strategy in GRE
- Use SQL to answer business questions and deliver solutions in the form of ad-hoc analyses, data discovery, collection and data extracts
- Partnering with the our main suppliers ISS and Newsec and internal stakeholders to make sure we have the required data for analytics and BI
- Building rich and dynamic dashboards to empower GRE to take financial and operational decisions
- Effectively communicating with internal customers to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
As our new Data Analyst, you are excited to start something from scratch, and you thrive when communicating with different stakeholders. You are service minded and detail oriented, as well as a collaborator by heart.
You also have:
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Solid experience with visualization tools, such as Tableau
- A willingness to learn to use new software
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience from a similar position
- A MSc in Business Analytics/Economics/Finance or similar
- Not requirement, but an advantage if you have experience with data analysis programming languages: Python, R and data preparation and blending tools like Alteryx
It is a requirement that you are fluent in English.
If you want to know more about the job, feel free to reach out to Team Lead Irina Militaru on email@example.com
Please note that we will be conducting interviews on a running basis, so we encourage you to apply today rather than tomorrow through our online system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send application and CV no later than 24.07.2020.