Are you looking to be part in making compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey?
By joining the Compliance Oversight Assessments team in Staff Areas Compliance as an Associate Compliance Officer, you will be working in an international environment with the responsibility to maintain and develop oversight across Finance, Risk, Operations, Legal, HR and Company Secretariat (‘Staff Areas’). This entails identifying and assessing how compliance risks are being mitigated.
We are an integrated part of Group Compliance where we all have a focus on contributing to Danske Bank’s strategy to become the most trusted financial partner and we do so by acting with integrity, delivering expertise, having a focus on creating value and progressing through agility.
We offer you an opportunity to join a professional, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The position is based in Copenhagen.
A role with development opportunities and a great chance to have a broad overview of the Group.
Your primary area of focus will be to ensure compliance oversight across Staff Areas. You will get responsibility and mandate to shape change. Your key tasks will be:
- Participate in assessing how Staff Areas handle their compliance requirements.
- Assist in preparing Compliance reports for Senior Management responsible for each area.
- Collaborate with Group Legal to understand the compliance requirements that apply to each area.
- Support other activities that may arise (projects, regulatory matters, team administration etc.).
- Provide advice and challenge on compliance matters.
As an Associate Compliance Officer, you will have the opportunity to help shape the way we work for our team to be at its best.
Are you a professional with high integrity, energy and eager to learn?
We are looking for you, who can bring strong integrity and work ethic and you, who thrive as a team player.
- Recently graduated with a relevant university degree in e.g. finance, economics or law possibly supplemented with relevant courses.
- A first experience working in audit, compliance or risk management from the industry or from a consultancy firm.
- General understanding of compliance requirements across one or more of the following areas: credit, market risk, capital, liquidity, operational risk, accounting or tax.
- Basic knowledge of the Enterprise Risk Management framework and the three lines of defence model.
- Fluency in English in both verbal and writing. A Scandinavian language would be a plus.
By joining Danske Bank’s Group Compliance, you will become part of a growing international department working to ensure integrity across the Bank’s participation in financial markets and in society. You will take up a challenging, developing and dynamic role in a fast-paced environment.
Like to join us?
Send us your application!
Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, feel free contact Alexandre Cereda at ALCE@danskebank.dk.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send application and CV no later than 23.08.2020.