Would you like to join us on the journey towards becoming a better bank? We need you to help us with further strengthening Outsourcing and Third Party Risk Management practices within Danske Bank.
Part of an area high on the agenda and work with skilled colleagues from all over the world
You will be part of CSD, IT and Third Party Risk Management. A team currently consisting of eight employees and rapidly growing – where you have the opportunity to help form the team, our focus is on 2nd line risk management responsibilities.
Customer Service Delivery (CSD), IT and Third Party Risk Management is a part of Group Non-Financial Risk (GNFR). In GNFR, we ensure alignment and consistency within risk frameworks and policies. As a financial institution in a dynamic environment, we face a range of both external and internal risks. Being compliant and managing risk is our core business.
We aim to meet the requirements from our customers, society and live up to regulatory requirements. By establishing a strong risk culture, we create trust, maintain integrity and lay the foundation to become the customers’ preferred financial partner.
Overseeing the implementation of non-financial risk practices within business
You will enter a role, where you hold the responsibility for supporting the implementation of and overseeing Third Party Risk Management practices within Danske Bank.
High level of integrity and good understanding of risk management
- Support the implementation of policies and practices defined by GNFR related to outsourcing and third party risk management
- Review the design and operational effectiveness of controls
- Evaluate and challenge the risk-register, due diligences and reporting as well as benchmarking the risk management practices
- Provide advisory for improvements e.g. in oversight and monitoring of risk
- Improving the risk practices in the bank by challenging the way of working
- Collaborate closely across all line of defences, and contribute with insights to sound decision making.
We are looking for you, who has a highly collaborative approach and can work with various stakeholders across the organisation. You, who has the ability to critically assess and challenge the set-up for further improvements focussing on meaning and value.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a business field
- Non-financial risk experience from a financial institution, preferably within back office areas
- You have good understanding of the risk discipline from the business or a second line function.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
It will be vital for your success, that you understand the operational risk management including principles and methodology, processes as well as the roles and responsibility of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
We offer you an opportunity to be part of a team on an exciting journey currently growing and strengthen the set-up and the possibility to progress your career in a leading Nordic bank.
Ready to be challenged?
Send us your CV and application! Please note, that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Attila T. Kiss, Senior Vice President CSD, IT and Third Party Risk Management at ATK@danskebank.dk.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send application and CV no later than 23.08.2020.