Would you like to play a key role in a strategic important area of Danske Bank?
Do you have strong data analytics skills and deep experience with visualisation tools? Do you like building and enhancing relationships? Would you like to work in an international environment with stakeholders across the entire bank? If so, you might be our new lead for the Regulatory Affairs’ data analytics and reporting team, part of Group Compliance.
Join a professional, dynamic and fast-paced environment
The Regulatory Affairs team drives the overall dialogue with regulatory authorities. It ensures a central coordination of all interactions between the bank and the various supervisory and regulatory authorities, thereby enabling group wide alignment and prioritisation.
We are looking for a leader who can drive and manage the Regulatory Affairs’ data analytics and reporting team consisting of three data analysts. In addition to tracking regulatory interactions and deliveries, the team focuses on detecting and reporting regulatory trends and developments to inform senior management.
As Head Regulatory Data Analytics & Reporting, you will be the strategic and operational lead on managing, analysing and reporting data related to the group’s interaction with its regulators across the globe. You will also be the business lead for the new regulatory engagement management app on the bank’s MetricStream GRC platform.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting objectives, designing team structure and roles, delegating responsibilities in the team, and following-up on these
- Supporting the team in day-to-day business, personal development, reaching milestones and implementing the strategic agenda
- Supporting the daily use of the new regulatory engagement management app on the bank’s MetricStream GRC platform
- Using data analytics to translate regulatory engagement data into intelligent MI for senior management and theming of regulatory trends
- Working with stakeholders and users across the group to ensure data integrity and quality as well as to design tailored MI and reporting;
- Ensuring allignment of collection and reporting procedures across the group for regulatory engagement data and establish standards upon which such data collection processes are based and measured and ensure these standards are always met.
To succeed in this role, it is important that you excel in data management and analytics and are a strong communicator and stakeholder manager.
Furthermore, we expect you to have a proactive approach to problem solving as well as, having the ability to deliver quality work and meet deadlines in a growing environment.
We imagine that you have:
- Previous leadership and people management experience from a similar role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Master degree in computer science, data management analysis or other relevant field
- Deep experience in database management, data analytics and visualization combined with experience working in the financial sector
- Good knowledge of data management legislation and best practice, including GDPR
- Experience with GRC tools (e.g. MetricStream) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Familiarity with programming languages as well as with big data and machine learning an advantage
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language – both spoken and written
We expect you to come with the same level of professionalism and openness and to bring with you, a positive attitude and new ideas to our unit.
Would you like to come on board?
The position is full-time, permanent employment located in Copenhagen. Send us your CV and application! Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Head of Regulatory Affairs, Bert Paul J Verdoodt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
Send application and CV no later than 24.08.2020.