Client Advisory aims to be a preferred long-term partner to our clients by providing advice to Danske Bank's core corporate and institutional clients on matters such as:
- Capital structure and credit profile
- Debt acquisition capacity
- Asset allocation
- Hedging solutions
- Strategic risk management
We add value by providing advice for top management, ensuring that corporate strategy and financial strategy are closely aligned. Our approach may include quantitative modelling suited to the specific problem and the solutions are practical and efficient. Our advice is offered in a bespoke manner and is always tailored individually to our clients' needs.
- Client Advisory has local presence in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm and Dublin
- Dedicated professionals with industry and subject matter expertise
- Team members include analysts with experience from investment banking, rating agencies and consulting.
The typical clients are CIOs, CFOs, treasurers, portfolio managers, risk managers, boards and other decision makers in financial institutions, pension funds and large corporations.