Danske Bank is the leading Nordic fixed income house with a leading pan-European investor distribution platform. Our debt capital market team operates through our offices in Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Oslo and Stockholm, delivering best-in-class issuer and investor coverage.
We offer our clients market advice and execution through an interdependent and issuer friendly value chain encompassing origination, syndicate, trading, sales and research. With a deep and unique access to a broad range of investors, we offer our issuers a diversified market access point.
- In depth knowledge and strong relationships with Nordic and European investors, with strong placement power across Nordic Institutional investors, Top-Tier European Institutional investors, Tier-2 European investors and Private Wealth clients
- Strong and highly regarded Credit Research capabilities with unmatched Nordic issuer coverage
- Strong primary market underwriter and strong commitment to secondary market trading. With access points through Bloomberg, we ensure full accessibility for our investors
- Danske Bank ranks number 1 in Nordic Corporate and Financial/Covered Bond secondary trading
- Public Euro Issues: Financial, Corporate, Sovereign, Supranational and Agency issuers
- Private Placements: EMTNs and US Private Placements
- We offer transactions in EUR, USD, DKK, NOK, SEK, and non-core currencies such as AUD, CAD, MXN, and TRY