Online Invoicing makes it quick and easy to invoice us. Thus, online invoicing is the preferred option for sending invoices to Danske Bank. It streamlines invoice process, speeds up our time to payment, improves the accuracy of processing and ultimately reduces administration time and postage costs for your company. Therefore, we kindly ask you to invoice us online.
Danske Bank offers three options for sending online invoices. For an in-depth description of these options, please read below.
Key Benefits: Quick and easy, possible integration with ERP systems, faster payments, accurate invoice information.
This is the preferred solution if your company is sending many invoices a year and is capable of sending e-invoices via a VANS provider (e-invoice service provider). You can use your existing connection to send e-invoices to Danske Bank. Please follow these steps:
- Please ensure that your VANS provider collaborates with Basware by checking this list: Basware e-invoicing partners.
- If you do not find your e-invoice service provider from this list, please download this document.
Select Interconnect invoice sending here and sign up for the service
Below you will find links to further guidelines on Interconnect Invoice sending for Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish suppliers.
Solution 2: PDF-invoices via Basware
Key benefits: Free of charge, quick and easy, faster payments, accurate invoice information.
This solution is suitable for you if you are sending several invoices a year and are not able to send e-invoices via a VANS provider (e-invoice service provider). Please follow these steps:
- Register to the Basware Portal in order for us to identify your company as an e-invoice sender.
- Create a PDF invoice with your regular invoicing software and email it to Danske Bank. Basware creates an e-invoice based on the data in your PDF and delivers both the e-invoice and the original PDF to Danske Bank.
- The PDF needs to be machine-readable text-format (the invoices cannot be handwritten, scanned or contain images). An easy way to confirm that your PDF is machine-readable is to check that you are able to copy the content to a notepad.
Select PDF e-invoice here and sign up for the service
The e-mail addresses for the PDF-solution are:
Please do not use these e-mails before signing up on the Basware portal. If you have not signed up the invoice will not be processed.
Key benefits: Access to e-invoicing via a web browser, free of charge, faster payments, accurate invoice information.
This solution is suitable for you if you are sending few invoices a year and are not able to send e-invoices via a VANS provider (e-invoice service provider). Please follow these steps to start using the Key-in service:
- Register to the Basware Portal and key-in your invoices free of charge. The Portal enables you to enter invoice information, add attachments and send them to Danske Bank. On the portal, you can access the Business Directory to see which of your other customers who are receiving e-invoices.
Select Key-in here and sign up for the service
In case of any questions regarding online invoicing solutions, please contact Danske Bank: email@example.com